Here's a super simple thing to make for a breakfast, after school snack or tea. I've made these chocolate pastries so many times and always get so many compliments. You won't believe how easy these are to prepare.
1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
6 tbsp. semisweet chocolate chips
Powdered sugar (enough to sprinkle lightly on each pastry)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Remove the dough according to the directions on the package. Smooth out perforations (dotted lines) in the dough with your fingers and cut the dough into 6 rectangles.
3. In the center of each rectangle, place 1 tbsp. of chocolate chips. Bring each of the 4 corners of the rectangle to the middle and seal to make an “envelope.”
4. Place pastries on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
5. Remove and place pastries on a cooling rack. Sprinkle tops lightly with powdered sugar.
6. Serve while pastries are slightly warm.
If you can find the recipe creations dough or pizza crust flaky dough, this recipe is even easier to prepare.
Have a wonderful day!