A big thanks to my friend from Baltimore at Recession is the New Blonde for the Happy 101 award. I'm so thrilled that she tagged me and I love her cute blog.
Here are the unofficial rules of this award:
1) List 10 things that make you happy
2) Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day
3) If you are one of the 10 bloggers awarded, link back to my blog and continue brightening people's days!
I'm going to change #1 around a little bit since I was already honored with this award last month. Instead of listing 10 things that make me happy, I'm going to write 10 places that make me happy. Travel and sightseeing are two of my favorite things and I enjoy them so much. How many of you have visited or want to visit my top ten favorite happy places?
1. The Egyptian hall in the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York
2. Climbing the Zapotec ruins of Monte Alban in Oaxaca, Mexico
3. Acting like a kid in Disney World in Florida
4. Sleeping in a Parador and visiting the Alhambra in Spain
5. The Victoria-Jungfrau hotel with a room with a view of the Jungfrau mountains in Interlaken, Switzerland
6. Ladew Gardens in Maryland, preferably with a steeplechase on the same day
7. Roaming the elegance of Versailles in France
8. Looking at Las Meninas for hours in the Museo del Prado in Madrid, Spain
9. Admiring the Cherry Blossoms in the spring during the Cherry Blossom festival in Washington, DC
10. The processions and majesty of Sevilla, Spain during Holy Week
10 bloggers who brighten my day:
1. Spice and Sass
2. My Brunette Reality
3. MRM at Whale Flip Flops
4. Brunch at Saks
5. Cooking with the Vegan Quintet
6. EKM's Epigrams
7. It's a Golden Day
8. Lilly Lovers
9. Village Palm
10. The Future Mrs. Smith
Thanks to all of you for following my blog! I'm thrilled to have 75 lovely followers. I can't wait to share my original Lilly Pulitzer giveaway with you when I reach 100 followers. You're going to love it.
Thanks again to Recession is the New Blonde for this sweet award.