Happy Monday everyone! Are you like me, and counting down the days until Spring? For the record, the 1st day of Spring is March 20th and I cannot wait. 27 more days!!!
Maryland Pink and Green, along with my BFF Lori over at Shopaholic in Alabama, has come up with a plan to brighten these cool days prior to the arrival of Spring and all the things it represents (pretty flowers, warmer weather, bright colored clothing, Easter/Passover, etc). We are so thrilled to announce our .....
1st ANNUAL SPRING GIFT SWAP
Here's how it will work:
1. You can sign up on my blog (under this post) or Shopaholic in Alabama. Please leave your email address (or blog address) in the comments. If you're not already following Lori's blog, this is a great time to do so. Her blog is so much fun.
2. Spending suggestion/limit is $30, NOT including shipping. This could be one fantastic gift or several small gifts. It's up to you, just please send something you would love to also receive. Gifts should be spring in nature - bright, cherry and HAPPY. :-)
3. The deadline to sign up for the swap is Sunday, February 28. Lori and I will match partners and publish the lists on both blogs. Matchups will be up no later than Wednesday, March 3.
4. Contact your swap partner by Friday, March 5. Please have gifts mailed no later than Friday, March 26.
5. For those participants who have a blog, we would love it if you would photograph your gift before you send and publish once your partner receives. You can do the same for any gifts you receive. We want this swap to be INTERACTIVE - so we can all enjoy seeing the pretty, happy SPRING gifts! If you're a participant and don't have your own blog, you can email pics of your sent/received gifts to me or Lori and we'll publish on our blogs for you!
Lori and I are both looking forward to participating in AND hosting this Spring Gift Swap! Over the years, we have participated in LOTS of fun gift swaps and just know this one will be awesome! :-)
Sign up today, meet a new friend, send and receive a Spring Gift and begin the countdown with us!
Happy Monday to all of you! We're expecting another huge storm today, but at least we're getting mostly rain from this one. Yesterday, I spied a patch of grass on my front lawn. Pretty exciting!