1. The Jacqueline dress from Lilly Pulitzer is back for Spring 2011 and I am thrilled. This dress is uber flattering and is one of my all time favorite styles. Prep Green is perfect!
2. Is it still chilly where you live? Keep warm in green with Tory Burch's pom pom scarf in brilliant emerald green. I love the contrasting shades of green and adorable pom poms.
3. At the Vineyard Vines grand opening party, this cute tunic jumped right into my shopping bag! It's as comfortable as a t-shirt and looks polished and crisp. Perfect to wear every day, and trust me, you'll find yourself reaching for this in the closet on a regular basis.
4. We can't forget the men on St. Patrick's Day! The whimsical design from Tucker Blair makes a perfect statement belt for a special day.
5. Is there anything cuter than a minnie sporting an elegant twist on Mommy's dress? My girls love the Mini Adelson dress from Lilly Pulitzer and feel so grown up in it.
6. Angela Moore's fun designs are a great way to incorporate St. Patrick's Day into even the most conservative wardrobe. The lucky leprechaun bracelet makes a fabulous conversation piece.
7. Jules Reid's designs and prints are truly stunning. The India dress in Kiwi evokes all kinds of images of vacations, palm trees, and a warm breeze. I'm smiling just thinking about it.
How are you going to wear green on Thursday?
Lilly Pulitzer Jacqueline Dress Tory Burch Scarf Vineyard Vines Tunic Tucker Blair belt Lilly Pulitzer Mini Adelson Angela Moore Lucky Leprechaun Jules Reid Dress