Thank you all for your support to Maryland Pink and Green during 2011. It means so much to me! 2011 has been a year full of happiness and I have a feeling that 2012 promises even better things.
2011 was a great year for me. Maryland Pink and Green has an expanded fan base and it is truly a joy to write and share with you in this space. On a professional level, I can honestly say that I have never been in a more positive work environment. It’s truly a joy to go to work. I have met new people, created new projects, and strengthened the relationships I already had.
Top Blog Posts 2011
Loyal readers aside, Google, Facebook, and Pinterest have been great sources of new readers for Maryland Pink and Green during 2011. The following posts have consistently ranked well throughout the year. Here they are along with a few of my favorite posts.
- Lilly's 80th Birthday Party in Palm Beach was such a wonderful fall getaway.
- My review of Modalu's Pippa Bag is still at the top of searches! I love my bag and use it often.
- Use your 2011 calendar for pretty DIY project when you Frame a Year
- Mod Podge was my go-to craft item this year. See how I made my pretty Lilly inspired pumpkins this fall.
- Organizing my classroom at the beginning of each year is always so much fun!
- Everyone got a laugh out of my dressing room mishap at Tory Burch!
- Mommies and their daughters are thrilled to have an American Girl Store at Tysons Corner.
- Designing a pink and green candy buffet for the Twincesses' First Communion is another highlight from 2011.
- Be sure to read about the 8 Items Every Woman Should Own in this blog post.
- Finding a great bargain is so exciting! See what I got for $1.70 at Michaels.
- My trip to the L.L. Bean Outlet.
Sometimes life seems like a bit of a rat race for me. Work, although personally enriching and meaningful, often leaves me exhausted and feeling like every day is like the movie Groundhog Day. Between the girls’ activities and social lives, a full time job, teaching Spanish courses online, and blogging, I’m a pretty busy peep. That’s why I always love to do special things with the Twincesses or on my own and take a break from the fast pace of everyday life, even if I need a vacation after the vacation!
The Future: 2012
You can count on me to continue with Maryland Pink and Green. That being said, I'd love to get your input for future posts. Your ideas and wishes will help me interact with you as much as possible. Please let me know what you would like to see in posts in 2012.
Thanks to you! Best wishes for a Happy New Year!
Image via tres sugar.