We've been trying to eat healthy meals and avoid fast food. I've given up my Diet Coke habit for Lent and am managing it much better than I thought I would.
If you have a busy schedule like us, you might appreciate this delicious and easy recipe for a quick dinner using leftovers. Last night, we enjoyed a delicious interpretation of Chicken Pot Pie.
We had baked chicken and baked potatoes on Sunday night. Using a little bit of leftover chicken cut into cubes and a baked potato, we only needed a few extra ingredients.
Cubed leftover chicken
Baked potato cut into squares
Any mixed vegetables you have on hand
A bit of chicken broth
Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
1. Mix the first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Add chicken broth to add a little bit of moisture to the mix. You don't want it to be watery.
2. Press the biscuits out to a 5 inch diameter.
3. Spray a muffin or cupcake pan lightly with non-stick spray.
4. Place biscuits in the muffin pan and scoop in a few teaspoons of the chicken mixture.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for about 20-22 minutes.
|Delicious little pies pop right out of the pan.|