Today I have a fun drink recipe to share with you. In Mexico, no matter where you go, there is sure to be a Michelada on the drink menu. A Michelada is a cocktail made with beer that is a considerable upgrade with a refreshing tart taste.
- 1 lime or lime juice
- Tabasco sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Mexican beer of your choice (I recommend Sol)
1. Put some salt on a plate. Wet the rim of your glass with the lime. Then swirl the rim of the glass in the salt on the plate until it is well-coated.
2. Add ice to your glass and 1 or 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
3. Add a few drops of Tabasco sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Fill the glass with a cold beer and serve immediately.
What are your predictions for the big game today?