1. Tory Burch Lip Color: I recently discovered Tory Burch lipstick. I admit that I'm completely captivated by beautiful packaging as well as quality products, so the cosmetics and perfume caught my eye. The lip color is somewhat sheer, a feature that I like because it gives such a natural look. I applied it without a mirror and it turned out perfectly. Saucy is the color that ended up looking the best with my coloring. It's moisturizing and has a delicious smell. As a bonus, did you know that you can choose 3 free samples with a cosmetics, beauty, or fragrance purchase at Nordstrom?
2. Bamboo Motif Accent Table: Although I'm eagerly awaiting Lilly Pulitzer's Target collaboration in April, there are some amazingly Lilly-like items in stock at Target right now. This gold-tone finished iron accent table has a glass top and would look amazing in any room, especially a sitting room in my house with a chinoiserie look. There's also a bar cart and a smaller accent table that are similar in style. Get 10% off and free shipping with the code SHAMROCK
3. Silhouette Cameo: To say that I love my Silhouette Cameo is a huge understatement. I've been a busy bee creating gifts, shirts, tags, and stickers. Everything that can be monogrammed is getting a monogram these days. My children are the lucky recipients of a lot of the creations, but the possibilities are endless. Every time I see something in a store, I'm trying to figure out how I could make it for myself. Now I just need to find more time...to play!
4. Cava Mezze Grill: Lately I've found a lot of variations on the Chipotle-type restaurant that are so delicious. Cava Mezze Grill is a fresh casual restaurant that offers build-your-own salads, pitas, and more. I love it that so many of the products are locally sourced. The menu changes seasonally and the drinks are also delicious. I started with a salad base with all kinds of different greens. Then I chose hummus, tzatziki sauce, and crazy feta, a spicy feta spread. Finally, I topped off my bowl with chicken and all kinds of veggies...and more feta! It was heaven!
5. Spring Break: The girls and I are counting the days until spring break. They're already planning itineraries, investigating restaurants, and making souvenir wish lists for the market! We're ready to go, especially since it is currently snowing here and we don't have school! Not what I expected for the first day of spring.
Have a beautiful day!