|Dress and Sweater via eBay|
You already know that I adore Lilly Pulitzer clothing. You also probably know that I work as a Spanish teacher at a high school and solely raise my twin daughters without outside support. So the next logical question that you must wonder is how I find fabulous clothing for the girls and for myself on such a small budget.
The answer is simple. Although I love my Lilly, I rarely pay retail price for anything.
Luckily, many opportunities for sales exist.
1. Shop Online: Online, you can find prices up to 60% off at 6pm or Amazon. Before Mother's Day, I even shared a code for 20% off the newest collection of Lilly Pulitzer. When I purchase Lilly throughout the year, I always scope out the selection online.
2. Lilly Pulitzer Corporate Stores: Two corporate stores close to me also have in store sales continuously. Obviously, the selection depends on demand and popularity, but I always find treasures on the sale rack at my local stores.
But the biggest opportunities to save on brand new Lilly come 3 times a year.
3. Warehouse Sale: The Lilly Pulitzer Warehouse Sale is an epic adventure in which every Lilly lover aspires to participate. This year's sale begins on June 4, but people join the line well in advance of the official start time. Aside from samples and very special promotions, I find prices to be about 50% off retail price on recent merchandise. If you're within a comfortable driving distance to King of Prussia, PA, I highly recommend the Warehouse Sale.
4. Online Sales at Lilly Pulitzer 2 Times a Year: During the After Party Sale and the Endless Summer Sale I stocked up on items for the next season at prices up to 70% off the original retail price. Connect with Lilly Pulitzer on Facebook and Instagram for special flash sales and exclusive deals.
5. eBay: The auctions on eBay always amaze me. I have found some incredible items on eBay at excellent prices including a lot of white label Lilly and Jubilee items. Some items go for pennies, while other coveted prints command prices that escalate above retail. I'm certainly not going to pay above retail price for anything, but I support the free economy and the idea of supply and demand.
6. Poshmark: Recently, I joined Poshmark and after buying and selling items there; I can say that I love the format and style of the site. Join now using the link above and the code BLTDF and get a $5 credit towards your first purchase.