It's so light and fresh that you will be tempted to eat the entire thing by yourself. I made this cake for a party this weekend and it quickly disappeared. Everyone hopes that I will prepare it again soon.
All you need are a few simple and inexpensive ingredients and only a little bit of time. This recipe should sit overnight in the fridge and is perfect to make ahead of a party.
Here's what you will need:
- 2 packs of instant pudding
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- almost 2 boxes of Honey Maid graham crackers
1. Prepare the pudding with milk as directed on the box.
2. Add Cool Whip to the pudding and blend well.
3. Layer graham crackers in a 9 x 13 dish.
4. Top with about 1/4 of the pudding mixture.
5. Repeat the process, layering graham crackers and pudding mixture until you have used all of the ingredients.
6. Chill in the refrigerator overnight.
If you have a sweet tooth, top the cake with icing or fruit. I'm planning on adding some strawberries and blueberries for the 4th of July to make a flag cake!